Friday, March 10, 2006

Randomness that makes sense. (to me at least) :)

.....Wow.
Life is interesting, amazing, awesome, happy, sad, a bummer, a blessing, and sometimes it's just plan odd! heh heh

So why do I do the things I do?

That's a question that sometimes comes up in my mind, "Why?"

"It Please You"

I sometimes think of It's a Wonderful Life. Where George says "it'd be better if I'd never born"
but in the end he sees that he's made a difference in all of the things that he did over the course of his (what he thought to be useless) life.

how much influence am I having with my own life....I dunno?

God does though and that's enough for me.

"Do you not know that those who run in a race all run, but one receives the prize?
Run in such a way that you may obtain it."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home