Lust
Now there is a word that we don't use to often now isn't it!
Lust.
so many times I think we mistake love for lust , especially when it comes to relationships.
whether it be friends or friends with "potential"
I think we sometimes think of lust as love, (maybe even without knowing it?)and that's bad!
Why would we want to take something that is so right in God's eyes (Love) and turn it into something wrong (Lust)
I mean come on!
Lust is a desire, a craving for something. (not usually a craving or desire for God)
These lyrics say alot of what I think about this.
they're from DC talk (Say the Words)
The word love
Well it was once over-used
Back in the'70's the word was abused
But I refuse
to let love be diluted
We can't allow physical lust to intrude it
Or pollute it 'cause there ain't no excuse
For the greatest gift of all to be abused
So choose to lose the pride that may tug at you
Don't be afraid of the words "I love you"
Lust.
so many times I think we mistake love for lust , especially when it comes to relationships.
whether it be friends or friends with "potential"
I think we sometimes think of lust as love, (maybe even without knowing it?)and that's bad!
Why would we want to take something that is so right in God's eyes (Love) and turn it into something wrong (Lust)
I mean come on!
Lust is a desire, a craving for something. (not usually a craving or desire for God)
These lyrics say alot of what I think about this.
they're from DC talk (Say the Words)
The word love
Well it was once over-used
Back in the'70's the word was abused
But I refuse
to let love be diluted
We can't allow physical lust to intrude it
Or pollute it 'cause there ain't no excuse
For the greatest gift of all to be abused
So choose to lose the pride that may tug at you
Don't be afraid of the words "I love you"

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home