Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Just things...

Where to begin?

I dunno, sometimes I know where to start, this just isn't one of those times I guess.

why do I get so caught up in the things of this world?
I mean something comes up and I dunno?
sometimes it's all about things, maybe not all the time like stuff that you can buy but other things, like maybe thoughts or even my actions sometimes.... Why do I do the things I do not wish to do and why don't I do the things I wish to do (paraphrase)

sometimes I can't stop my mind from going off on it's little tangents.
thoughts that I shouldn't be thinking and thoughts that I shouldn't be worrying about so much over (things like what on earth will I be doing this year and will I find that one person that God has for me or will God show me that He wants me to be single.)

I put to much on the "I" part of it, it's hard not to worry but I know I shouldn't, cause if I let it, it'll tear me up pretty bad.

I should let God take care of it.
I already Know that He has, but getting into that mind set sometimes is a little hard to do. (and I wish it wasn't)

...uff-da :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home