Scared
For the first time in almost 11 years,
I am scared.
And not the scared you get when someone surprises you, or the feeling you have after you've watched a scary movie.
not of losing someone or something, not of the bogeyman, or the closet monster either.
not even of death....
quite the opposite really.
I'm scared of life.
for as much as I have gone through in my life already, and the things that I've done.
nothing scares me more at this point in time then the thought of living out my life.
I know God has a plan for me and everything.
and I want what He has for me.
but I am scared.
and I dunno what to do about it either.
living life one day at a time.
I am scared.
And not the scared you get when someone surprises you, or the feeling you have after you've watched a scary movie.
not of losing someone or something, not of the bogeyman, or the closet monster either.
not even of death....
quite the opposite really.
I'm scared of life.
for as much as I have gone through in my life already, and the things that I've done.
nothing scares me more at this point in time then the thought of living out my life.
I know God has a plan for me and everything.
and I want what He has for me.
but I am scared.
and I dunno what to do about it either.
living life one day at a time.

1 Comments:
i'll be praying for ya.
i have a book for you. it's short but good. remind me, i'll let you borrow it.
Post a Comment
<< Home