Saturday, December 17, 2005

Life Continues

Things are still some what hectic, but for the most part I'm feeling better.

I spent the early morning hours studying the bible for Sunday school.
and some things happened during that time of which I'm not to fond of (but after all this is Life) and things don't always work out the way that we want them to.

but I can know that God is in control; and His plan is by far "Better" then anything I could ever plan, even if things happen that "I" may not like, God works it all out!

but after studying I had the privilege of taking three Beautiful ladies (they may disagree with this statement but i stand by it) (who are very close to my heart) to breakfast.
and it was awesome to hang and enjoy each others company.

So even though everything has been going at the speed of light and leaving me in the dust, I still had the chance to slow down and enjoy life.

And even when something "Bad" happens something "Good" may come out of it if you don't dwell on the bad and let it eat at you, but instead just let it go and Know that God has a purpose and plan for our lives.

Catching my Breath.

1 Comments:

Blogger Elias said...

"...when something 'Bad' happens something 'Good' may come out of it if you don't dwell on the bad and let it eat at you, but instead just let it go and Know that God has a purpose and plan for our lives."

well said. it's good to look at things like that story you told me of those 2 angels who "fixed" the hole in the wall of the rich man and "killed" the cow of the poor man.

you should write that story in a blog so others know what i'm talking about :)

9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home