Friday, December 30, 2005

The Road of Life

Everything happens for a reason.

what are those reasons?
why do somethings that we would consider "bad" or "unfortunate"
happen when we want something "good" to happen.
when everything seems to be going wrong...

everything.....Is so right...

I was asked the other day "what would be one thing you'd fear"

I thought about it for a second and knew the answer he was looking for but it wasn't my answer.

I responded that I didn't fear anything, he looked at me for awhile then was like "Oh...ok"

(I am ashamed to say the conversation didn't go any further toward why I wasn't afraid, but considering where I was you'd understand why it didn't go farther.)

other things, "bad" things, persay, have happened today.
but everything has never felt more right.

I am so confused, worried, unsure, and a little depressed at times.
but deep down I know that everything will work out the way my Father wants it to, even if I have no clue as to what's going to happen in the next five years, year, month, day or even in the next ten minutes.

He will handle things.

1 Comments:

Blogger Elias said...

i remember when i was at that point: where i didn't know where my life was going to go...at the crossroads. that's cool to see the attitude you take towards it. FLAME ON! :)

5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home