Monday, December 12, 2005

Greetings

I was talking with one of my friends about this the other week and it was very interesting to think about, so I'll share it.

we were talking about how at any moment we may be called into the Lords presence and leave this rock and everything it has in it.

Great for us but of those left behind the loss is still there, and the pain it brings.

but then I started to think about how we greet each other, it's so casual "Hey" "hello"
and then when we say goodbye, we think that we will see each other again soon but if you think about it, we may not....

so when we greet each other and say goodbye we should do it in a way that we won't regret anything and do it like it may be the last time we see each other, cause it may very well be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home