Life
quality of being alive, period during which thing exists, person's history, vitality, prison sentence, course of living.
The meanings of life, according to Webster.
Life's got me down, I dunno why?
I have everything that I need or could want, but still I feel down...
Life just keeps coming and I do my best to stay close with my Master but I will be the first to admit it's tough at times (I think this is one of those times)
I just had an awesome night but now I'm just blah! and I don't like it, this is the first time in awhile that I've felt this way (well for no reason that is)
and it sucks but God is good and will help me to overcome it but the whole thing of going through it, is like uff-da :(
The meanings of life, according to Webster.
Life's got me down, I dunno why?
I have everything that I need or could want, but still I feel down...
Life just keeps coming and I do my best to stay close with my Master but I will be the first to admit it's tough at times (I think this is one of those times)
I just had an awesome night but now I'm just blah! and I don't like it, this is the first time in awhile that I've felt this way (well for no reason that is)
and it sucks but God is good and will help me to overcome it but the whole thing of going through it, is like uff-da :(

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home