Sneaky
For those of you who know me (like I mean have spent time and actually know me)
you will know that I can be very sneaky about certain things (i.e. planning stuff without your knowledge, taking stuff without you knowing who did it, and the list of things goes on, if I told you everything then where would I be :). )
sometimes I love to do things like that, but at other times when my services are called upon it isn't something I jump at the chance to do.
certain things are very cool to do but others are not so cool.
I guess I'm gonna have to find a, heh heh, a balance and be able to say no to some things.
but for now I'll have to work on....well deciding when I should and shouldn't do some sneaky things :D
you will know that I can be very sneaky about certain things (i.e. planning stuff without your knowledge, taking stuff without you knowing who did it, and the list of things goes on, if I told you everything then where would I be :). )
sometimes I love to do things like that, but at other times when my services are called upon it isn't something I jump at the chance to do.
certain things are very cool to do but others are not so cool.
I guess I'm gonna have to find a, heh heh, a balance and be able to say no to some things.
but for now I'll have to work on....well deciding when I should and shouldn't do some sneaky things :D

1 Comments:
balance! yes....i like balance!
Post a Comment
<< Home